This seedbed cultivator is distinguishable from the others by its design composed of three frames which are mounted on a parallelogram, designed for high speeds, large width and to work on ploughed land.
The Swifter is built with many elements which (described below) follow the forward direction of the tool.
- Crushbar front leveling paddle bar with hydraulic adjustment
- One crumbling roller with a diameter of 470 mm
- SB-sections – special tines and shares for sugar beet seedbed establishment in 4 rows with overlapping and zero mixing, it means no loss of moisture.
- Leveling bar behind shares
- Double crosskill rollers of diameter 440mm with self-cleaning effect
- Finish roller diameter 270mm